KERALEEYA SAMAJAM (REGD.) DOMBIVLI’S MODEL COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS)
ADMISSION NOTICE (A.Y. 2021-2022)
POSTGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES (Part II)
The Online Admissions for the following PG programmes (Part II) for the Academic Year 2021–2022 will commence on
July 31st, 2021:
1) M.Com (Advanced Accountancy)
2) M.Com (Banking and Finance)
3) M.Com (Business Management)
4) M.Sc. (Information Technology)
5) M.Sc. (Finance)
Students must fill the Online Pre-Admission form carefully, without any mistake, and see to it that all mandatory fields are filled accurately.
Online Admission Steps :
1) Go to college website https://model-college.edu.in/
Fill the college Pre-Admission form by clicking on “ADMISSION FORM FOR AY 2021-22”.
For In-house students - Select “APPLY HERE AS EXISTING STUDENT (2021)”
For Outside students - Select “APPLY HERE AS FRESH STUDENT (2021)”
(Use Laptop or Desktop to fill online forms. All features are not available via Mobile)
2) At the end of form filling, the applicant will get a payment link in their registered email. After Online payment of Rs.200/-,
Pre-Admission form will be successfully generated.
3) The admissions cell will go through your submitted form. After successful verification, you will get a message
(via sms / email) informing about the two links for the payment of college fees.
4) Click on each of the two payment links and pay the fees. Students can make Online payments by Net banking,
Debit Card, and Credit Card. A confirmation message will be displayed after successful payment of fees.
5) Upon successful payment, you will be able to print the acknowledgment. Students are required to present the copy of
the acknowledgement of online fees payment at the college office counter to get a detailed fee receipt once the College
reopens for A.Y. 2021 - 2022. Schedule of collection of fees receipts would be informed to Students through due notice.
6) Admission will be confirmed only on receipt of fees through the payment link.
i) If any discrepancy arises while making the payment or doing the admission procedure, write a self-explanatory email with your contact no. to the following two email ids.
Email to: [email protected]
The student must include the Subject Line as Class, Admission Query. For example, if there is a query in M.Com, then the subject line must have M.Com Admission Query.