Model College E202021
KERALEEYA SAMAJAM (REGD.) DOMBIVLI’s
MODEL COLLEGE (Autonomous)
(Affiliated to University of Mumbai)
RE-ACCREDITED GRADE “A” BY NAAC
M.Com. (Adv. Accountancy/Banking & Finance/Business Management)
Instructions for the Online University Examination
Learners are required to note following instructions:
Before the exam:
1. Note the exam dates and timing of all subjects from the timetable displayed on the college website.
2. Download Google meet app and Google classroom app from the Google Playstore
(browser mode for computer) and login using your Gmail id only.
On the day of exam:
1. Half an hour before go to Google classroom and join Google meet link using your Gmail ID.
2. Attendance will be recorded by the supervisor in the Google meet.
3. Once the exam starts, candidates will not be admitted to Google Meet.
4. Students should be present in the Google meet link and switch on camera throughout the examination.
Leaving the meeting in between will be considered as adoption of Unfair means.
5. Exam question paper link will be posted in Google classroom.
6. Open the question paper link, select your “Name and Seat No.” from the drop down list and start the paper.
1. Duration of the exam: 1 hour
2. Total marks: 60 (50 MCQs will be given).
3. As per the University guidelines, there will be no revaluation / verification for online examinations.
4. Ensure proper internet connectivity throughout the exams.
5. Keep your devices adequately charged before the exam every day. Be ready with an additional
device in case of technical issues and sync it with the same Gmail id.
ALL THE BEST
Exam Committee Chairperson I/C Principal