KERALEEYA SAMAJAM (REGD.) DOMBIVLI’S
MODEL COLLEGE (AUTONOMOUS)
(Affiliated to University of Mumbai)
RE-ACCREDITATED GRADE “A” BY NAAC
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
SECOND TERM (APRIL-MAY 2021)
Before the exam:
1. Note the timing and date of all subjects from the Timetable uploaded in the college website www.model-college.edu.in
2. Download the Google Meet and Google Classroom from the Google Playstore and login using your email id .email@example.com
On the day of exam:
1. Fifteen minutes before go to Google Classroom and join the Google Meet link using your email id .firstname.lastname@example.org according to your roll number.
2. Attendance will be recorded by the supervisor in the Google Meet.
3. Once the exam starts candidates will not be admitted to Google Meet.
4. Candidates should be present in the Google Meet throughout the exam time with camera on.
5. Exam question paper link will be posted in Google Meet chat box.
6. Open the question paper link, select your name and roll number from the drop-down list and start the paper.
1. Duration of the exam 1 hour.
2. Total points 50
Number of questions 50
To be attempted 50
3. There will be no revaluation for online examinations.
4. Please ensure proper network connectivity.
5. If required you have to be ready with an additional device in case of technical issues.
ALL THE BEST