KERALEEYA SAMAJAM (REGD.) DOMBIVLI’S MODEL COLLEGE
NOTICE TO AIDED B.COM. STUDENTS
(ATKT SEM-I AND SEM-II DECEMBER 2020 EXAMINATIONS)
All the students who have appeared for ATKT Sem-I and Sem-II December, 2020 examinations held online are hereby
informed that their respective grade cards will be issued in the stilt area between 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. from 28th January
to 1st February, 2021.
The students are requested to follow certain instructions while collecting their grade cards:
1. Adhere strictly to the timings and dates mentioned in the notice.
2. Students should produce identity proof as well as fees paid receipt for collecting their respective grade cards.
3. In case the student is unable to collect their grade cards personally they should send authority letter signed by them, fees receipt etc. to their proxy for collecting the same.
4. Maintain social distance, sanitize your hands, wear masks etc. for Covid-19 precautions when in college premises.
5. Grade cards will not be issued on public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
CHAIRPERSON, EXAM COMMITTEE I/C PRINCIPAL