KERALEEYA SAMAJAM (REGD.) DOMBIVLI’S MODEL COLLEGE
REACCREDITED GRADE ‘A’ BY NAAC
REVALUATION APPLICATION FOR T. Y. BMS/T.Y.B.COM (ACCOUNTING & FINANCE)/T.Y.B.COM (BANKING & INSURANCE)/T.Y.B.COM (FINANCIAL MARKETS) AND T.Y.B.SC INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SEMESTER V REV 16 CHOICE BASED FOR THE EXAM HELD IN NOVEMBER 2019.
All Students who had appeared for Semester V Rev 16 choice based pattern exam held in November 2019 are required to apply for revaluation online in the University website.
Path for Online Application: www.mu.ac.in-Exam Results-Examination-Application for revaluation/Photocopy
The application will be available only from
1. T.Y.B. Com (Financial markets) on or before 15/01/2020
2. T.Y.B. Com (Banking and Insurance) on or before 17/01/2020
3. T.Y.B. Com (Accounting & Finance) on or before 17/01/2020
4. T.Y.B.Sc. (Information Technology) on or before 20/01/2020
5. T.Y.BMS on or before 20/01/2020 on the University website.
Rs. 250/ per subject and Rs. 10/- application fee
Rs. 50/- per subject and Rs. 10/- application fee
Submission date: 21/01/2020 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
Fees will be same as above
All the students are required to complete the procedure as per the above schedule.
Vice-Principal (SFP) PRINCIPAL